Freshman, Transfer, and Culinary Applicants
- Complete the online application and submit your $50 application fee.
- Official high school transcripts and/or GED.
- Official SAT or ACT scores.**
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities, and/or other schools. This includes college courses taken while in high school.
- Personal Statement – Students who have not been enrolled in high school or college for one or more years only.
- Cook Honors College Supplement Form – Students applying to the Cook Honors College only. Find the form and additional instructions here.
SAT/ACT scores are not required for students who graduated more than two years ago, transfer, or second bachelor's degree students. Culinary students
are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores for admission, however scores are required for some scholarships.
The following information is optional for all students:
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal essay
- AP test scores
If you are requesting a fee waiver, indicate this selection on the application and submit a copy of an accepted fee waiver by mail (NACAC, CollegeBoard, guidance counselor letter or proof of financial hardship are accepted).
- Complete the online application and submit your $50 application fee.*
- Official transcripts from high school or other secondary school in English.***
- Official transcripts from colleges (if applicable) in English bearing the official seal of the issuing college or university.***
- Official TOEFL or IELTS.
- Affidavit of Financial Support showing the amount of money covering costs for two semesters at IUP and a bank statement or letter from sponsor for the first year at IUP.
Although some international students are required to submit their transcripts through World Education Services
, we do encourage all international students to use WES
to submit transcripts. Please refer to this website
to see if you are required to use this service.
Jeanne Clery Act
Campus crimes are reported to campus officials and recorded. These reports of crime are compiled in accordance with the provisions of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998. Click here for statistics.
Last updated: 2/28/2014 1:02PM PST